- If you feel like your previous academic experience has left you
ill prepared for this physics course...
- If you suspect the other students in the class have advantages
that you don't have...
- If you're just looking for a way to increase your depth of knowledge
in physics (and have fun in the process)...
- If you're willing to make a quarter-long commitment to do something
We've got a workshop for you!
- The PDP/Excel workshops will meet twice a week, 1.5 hours/session starting
the second full week of classes
- In these workshops, students will work together on difficult
problems, searching for enlightenment under the supervision of an experienced
- The program works. Our former students generally agree that it
beats 4 hours of studying alone. A lot of our students have wound up
with A's and almost all have ended up doing better in the course than
Interested? Click here for more information.